Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Bible Site has moved, and is back up!

Thanks to Adam Mayer! Some of the images are still not loading right, but we're working on it.

Here it is:

You know, after two nights of Halloween shows on Thursday and Friday night, I'm playing hooky from all the Oct. 31 madness to hang out with my pregnanted gorgeous lady, Kate. But now she's passed out on the couch, after an early night of Red Baron pizza and Yuengling, watching Les Biches (great!) and Observe and Report (so-so at best. I can't believe Tarantino said this was one of the great movies of 2009. The only two movies I've kinda liked this year are Julia and Not Quite Hollywood.)




So anyway, I'm now writing about the Holy Bible on Halloween rather enjoying any Satanic Americana. Which totally reminds of all the "Bible Character Parties" my church used to have on Halloween, so we could dress up in costumes... (all bible costumes are basically bathrobes for boys, maybe a fake beard or a wooden stick for a Moses staff. Girls are either Mary or Queen Esther.) ...and avoid doing anything pagan or devilish.











share on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment